Implant Reality Fundamentals – Session #1
5224 Monument Ave
Richmond, VA 23226
IMPLANT REALITY Fundamentals – Session #1
A 5 part series of lectures, discussions, treatment planning and cases (approx. 2 hours each) designed to establish a solid foundation from which to continually improve the implant surgical care of our patients.
- Basic Implant Surgical concepts, including treatment planning, implant selection, flap design, sutures, surgical materials, post op care, provisional management, treatment timing etc.
- The biology of implants and bone, bone graft materials and membranes, basic principles of grafting, anatomy of grafting including the sinus, and updates on grafting techniques on the horizon.
- Simple, intermediate and advanced bone grafting techniques , including GBR, sinus augmentation, block grafting, ridge splitting, autogenous harvesting and osseodensification.
- Medical history and it’s effect on our implant treatments as well as how our treatment protocols need to change based on the patients medical history.
- Complications and how to prevent them, recognize them, and manage them.
Live surgery component: All participants of “Implant Reality Fundamentals” are afforded the opportunity to spend time observing live surgery Wednesday,Thursday,or Fridays in my office.
Tentative Future Dates: 4/25/17(TUESDAY), 5/24/17(Wednesday), 9/27/17(Wednesday), 10/24/17(TUESDAY)
Those doctors that commit to “Implant Reality Fundamentals” are asked to make every attempt to attend ALL of the sessions to gain the full benefit and allow us to progress next year!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.