Latest Information Regarding COVID-19
Please know that your health and safety is our top priority at Virginia Oral & Facial Surgery. We want to assure you that we are taking significant precautionary measures and adhering to recommendations from the CDC, ADA, VDH and VDA, as well as continuing to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sterilization. As a result, this may cause your visit to transpire in a way that you haven’t experienced in the past. Your patience is appreciated as we take the necessary steps to ensure everyone’s safety.
Visiting the office
- Each patient will be asked to remain in their vehicle until it’s time to see the surgeon.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken upon entry to the office.
- Each patient must sanitize their hands upon entry to our offices.
- When necessary*, only one (1) pre-screened visitor is allowed to accompany a patient at a time in our offices.
*minors and patients requiring assistance
- We are also requiring every patient/visitor wear a mask while in our offices. A mask will be provided upon arrival if you do not have one of your own.
All additional family members and guests are encouraged to remain in their vehicles until the patient is discharged.
Note: If any of our team members experiences any flu-like symptoms, or any sickness in general, they will be required to stay home. As part of our efforts to limit exposure and keep our team and patients safe, we ask that anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days or is experiencing any flu-like symptoms, specifically fever, cough, or chills to please contact our office to postpone any upcoming appointments.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html
Choose Exceptional Oral Surgical Care
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our seven oral surgery offices in Virginia.