NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION
Discrimination is Against the Law
Drs. Niamtu, Alexander, Keeney, Harris, Metzger & Dymon, P.C., dba Virginia Oral & Facial Surgery, complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Virginia Oral & Facial Surgery does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Virginia Oral & Facial Surgery provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages.
If you need these services, contact Ashley Gulak, Compliance Officer at
804.673.8061, ext 2004
If you believe that Virginia Oral & Facial Surgery has failed to provide these services or if you believe discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: Ashley Gulak, Compliance Officer, 11545A Nuckols Road, Glen Allen, VA 23059, Office: 804.673.8061 ext. 2003, Fax: 804.673.5644, Email: [email protected] You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Ashley Gulak, Compliance Officer is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at: http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html