Our practice has always been a leader when it comes to the health and wellness of our team, our patients and our community. We continue to monitor the evolving nature of COVID-19, and are following guidance provided by the WHO, CDC and other local health organizations including the VDH and VDA.
At this time, per the recent VDA recommendation, we are ONLY seeing patients that need urgent care.
- Only four (4) of our offices are OPEN at this time to handle your emergency patients.
- These patients are urged to call our offices prior to coming in so that they can be screened and triaged appropriately:
- Mechanicsville: 804-559-5416
- Monument: 804-359-4474
- Southside (Polo): 804-794-0794
- West End: 804-270-5028
- More contact information can be found here >> http://bit.ly/vofscontact
- All non-emergency patients will be scheduled at least 2 weeks out *subject to change*.
We understand this situation is historic and unprecedented for all of us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.
We are committed to maintaining an open line of communication with you and will issue regular updates as information changes.
We appreciate your support and commitment to VOFS during this time.
Drs. Niamtu, Keeney, Harris, Metzger, Dymon, Wlodawsky, Watson, Agnihotri, Wheeler, Phelps & Herrera