With the expiration of Governor Northam’s Executive Order, we will begin performing certain elective procedures on Monday, May 4th. We are ecstatic to being to work with you and your patients once again! We are, however, following strict protocols as provided by the CDC to protect patients and staff, and to ensure we do not further the spread in any way.
- We have implemented universal pre-screening prior to office entry and continue to have adequate supply of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We are also requiring every patient/visitor wear a mask while in our offices. We encourage patients to bring their own masks, however If the patient does not have one, one will be provided upon arrival.
Visitor restrictions: When necessary, only one (1) pre-screened and masked visitor is allowed to accompany a patient at a time.
COVID-19 Screening: prior to appointments, patients will be screened to determine if they are a risk or not
All (7) of our offices will be open and operating at normal hours (MON.-THURS. 8:30a-5:00p & FRI. 8:00a-3:00p) to accommodate your patient’s needs.
- Brandermill: 804-608-3200
- Innsbrook: 804-270-4870
- Mechanicsville: 804-559-5416
- Monument: 804-359-4474
- Sandston: 804-737-0992
- Southside (Polo): 804-794-0794
- West End: 804-270-5028
Our goal is to make this process as safe and efficient as possible for you and your patients. We will continue to follow protocols from the CDC, VDH & VDA to maintain the utmost safety for our patients, colleagues, physicians and community.
As always, we will continue to have an open line of communication with you as information changes. We are optimistic that this is a step down the path of returning to normal, full-time care.
We appreciate your continued support of VOFS throughout this historic time.
Drs. Niamtu, Keeney, Harris, Metzger, Dymon, Wlodawsky, Watson, Agnihotri, Wheeler, Phelps & Herrera