Patient Service Representative – Brandermill
Full Time Patient Service Representative for busy Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Practice. State of the art facility located in Brandermill. Monday through Friday. Responsibilities include:
- Completion of pre-registration, confirms and updates patient identification, demographic and insurance information.
- Complete check-in/out functions as directed.
- Obtains patient consents/authorizations as well as insurance pre-authorization/referrals.
- Schedules appointments and maintains medical records.
- Collects co-payments and past due balances.
- Keeps waiting area clean and comfortable.
- Informs patients of any delays or changes in appointment status.
- Schedules appointments as necessary.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
The PSR is responsible for demonstrating expected behaviors while contributing to creating a positive patient experience and building a positive work environment. The Ideal candidate must be highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment. Dental experience preferred. Office experience required. Competitive pay with excellent benefits. Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to [email protected].
Billing Manager – Glen Allen
Virginia Oral & Facial Surgery is a multi-site oral surgery practice in search of an experienced and energetic manager to supervise the billing operations of the practice.
- Directs, coordinates and supervises activities of billing staff.
- Monitors performance of billing department to ensure that billing goals are met or exceeded.
- Works with office managers and appropriate staff to ensure compliance with established billing, and financial policies and procedures.
- Ensures effective communication regarding billing and financial issues with billing staff, office managers, and appropriate staff.
- Maintains proficiency in all Billing Office positions and backs up positions when needed.
The successful candidate will possess an engaging management style and the ability to effectively handle multiple issues simultaneously with a proven track record of building and motivating successful staff engaged in the team concept. This is a “working manager” position for a manager who leads by example and enjoys working directly with the staff as a team leader.
A minimum of five years of medical and/or dental billing and management experience is required. Comprehensive compensation package offered. Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to [email protected].