Surgical Coordinator – Short Pump
Virginia Oral and Facial Surgery is seeking a professional full-time Surgical Coordinator for our Short Pump office. We are looking for a highly motivated employee who demonstrates exceptional behavior while contributing to creating a positive patient experience and building a positive work environment. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinating hospital and cosmetic surgeries
- Obtaining orthognathic surgery insurance authorizations
- Maintaining orthognathic and cosmetic patient records
- Routine office duties
- Plastic and/or Cosmetic Surgery experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Computer Proficient
- Ability to multitask
We offer competitive pay with excellent benefits. If you are a professional team player who is committed to quality patient care, we would love to consider you for our team! Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to [email protected].
patient Service representative – Monument
Full Time Patient Service Representative for busy Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Practice. State of the art facility located on Monument Avenue. Monday through Friday. Responsibilities include:
- Completion of pre-registration
- Confirms and updates patient identification, demographic and insurance information.
- Complete check-in/out functions as directed.
- Obtains patient consents/authorizations as well as insurance pre-authorization/referrals.
- Schedules appointments and maintains medical records.
- Collects co-payments and past due balances.
- Keeps waiting area clean and comfortable.
- Informs patients of any delays or changes in appointment status.
- Schedules appointments as necessary.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
The PSR is responsible for demonstrating expected behaviors while contributing to creating a positive patient experience and building a positive work environment. The Ideal candidate must be highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment. Dental experience preferred. Office experience required. Competitive pay with excellent benefits. Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to [email protected].