Patient Service Representative – Southside
Full Time Patient Service Representative for busy Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Practice in Midlothian. State of the art facility. Monday through Friday.
- Completion of pre-registration
- Confirms and updates patient identification, demographic and insurance information
- Complete check-in/out functions as directed
- Obtains patient consents/authorizations as well as insurance pre-authorization/referrals.
- Schedules appointments and maintains medical records.
- Collects co-payments and past due balances.
- Keeps waiting area clean and comfortable.
- Informs patients of any delays or changes in appointment status.
- Schedules appointments as necessary.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
The PSR is responsible for demonstrating expected behaviors while contributing to creating a positive patient experience and building a positive work environment. The Ideal candidate must be highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment. Dental experience preferred. Office experience required. Competitive pay with excellent benefits. Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to [email protected].